Download TinyWhoop Race Gates (Yellow)…
If you use any of my printables please tag any pictures and videos #whalewhoopgate
TinyWhoop Race Gate Build Guide…
- Download the design you want from above. AND download the template file OR extract the zip (The template file is included)…
- Print the template file (making sure it fits your page correctly).
- Carefully cut out the template.
- Glue and join the three parts of the template together and allow to dry.
- Glue the template onto some thin (non corrugated) card board or card stock.
- Cut this new thicker template out.
- Use the thicker template to mark an outline on corrugated cardboard.
- Cut it out using a craft / stanley / xacto knife or scissors if you really have to.
- Print out two copies of the coloured race gates of your choice.
- Cut them out.
- Join and glue the three parts like you did with the template.
- Glue them onto either side of the corrugated cardboard.
- GO WHOOP
If you have a 3d printer, i have designed some TinyWhoop racing flags / gates feet that have an M6 thread in the base so they can have magnets or suction cups attached and be mounted on walls, windows, ceilings and wherever else your imagination decides!